By Pontiacman92 - 29/08/2013 07:07 - United States - Pueblo

Today, I found out that the very good-looking woman who sings for one of my favorite bands is actually a guy. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 070
You deserved it 9 007

Same thing different taste

Comments

I see you listen to one direction... Though, saying he/she is "good looking" is a bit of a stretch don't you think?

addioty 19

I know you obviously don't like One Direction, but you have to admit they are not feminine looking in the slightest.

No no no, Bill Kaulitz from "Tokio Hotel" is totally a girl. Your friends are just ******* with you. Bill is just a stage name. So feel free to keep fapping to her. Trust me.

am I the only one who thinks he doesn't look like a girl at all?

He has a beard now? And an identical male twin?

perdix 29

Is it ZZ Top? If so, your taste in women is really, really horrible.

XxXCrissyXxX 12

Was it a v kei band? They have really beautiful guy singers, who look very much like women. (on purpose.)

They don't necessarily feel the same, though, even if you're in the dark.

Haha, Have you been fapping about a male :)

QueenOrangeSoda 21

To say that's laughable is homophobic.

I wouldn't say it is unless the OP really is homosexual or bisexual, which, given the FML, I doubt.

Beatlemaniac815 7

The same thing happened to me before. The vocalist has very feminine features and a hairstyle that can be pulled off by both males and females. The voice did not help either - very smooth and soft. I listened to them for a few years and discovered that the vocalist was a male (when I decided to research on their latest songs).

Is it Willam Belli???? That bitch is awesome!!!