By clarakipper - 25/09/2013 07:19 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I found out that the vacation my mom has been planning to "repair our relationship" was just an opportunity to change her Facebook profile picture. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 550
You deserved it 2 726

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I'm going to play devil's advocate and say that she probably wanted to show everyone where she went. That doesn't mean that she didn't attempt to spend time with you. You sound terribly ungrateful.

Medd_fml 13

It sounds like you're just exaggerating to find a reason to not get along with your mom. No one plans a vacation for two for the sake of a picture.

Comments

not knowing the whole situation - what if she really meant it to go on a vacation with you and just used the opportunity to do a nice photo? I think you are exaggerating.

You've honestly convinced yourself that someone would plan and schedule a vacation... For the sale of a new picture?

That's one thing also...if it repaired awesome! And a FB pic isn't too bad also...

Fitzinator1995 13

Lotta booze isn't too bad either :/ Just sayin

I think regardless of a new photo it was very very nice for your mom to take you on a vacation and want to try to spend some time with you. Not knowing the whole situation if she did actually spend time with you and try to get closer or if she did not . Just doing a photo shouldn't wipe out the whole vacation I mean did you have fun at all? Did she really try to get close to you? I think it was still nice of her regardless, many don't have mom's who would even give them the time of day just be grateful for that. I hope somewhere in there you did have a good time.