By Anonymous - 22/09/2011 05:20 - United States

Today, I found out that the new management position I'm supposed to start in two days was delayed for a month and a half. I already quit my current job and called my boss gay. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 875
You deserved it 55 594

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Beebow_fml 5

Ydi, you could've left your old job peacefully. I guess that shows how mature of a manager you will be.

Comments

I sure hope that management position falls through then you would really have a reason to post a fml

saIty 17

Go back and tell your old boss you meant to call him a happy jolly person. But that'll never work. You're screwed.

gusgus36 5

Haven't you heard you shouldn't burn bridges with past employers? Seriously

Right?? Especially since previous employment history is important! For all we know, his "new" company could've called his "old" company and his boss told them about his comments he made upon leaving... I know damn well I wouldn't hire a manager that immature and unprofessional!

ReynshineCutting 10

It totally depends on the job and the company you're leaving though. When my fiancé finally is able to quit where he's at, he's going to cuss out one of his supervisors. When you're treated as a slave and paid no better and constantly degraded, it's ok to do that. They wouldn't be a good reference anyway and maybe it'll be one more thing to wake them the **** up so they realize what fucktards they are. Probably not since once a fucktard boss, always a fucktard boss, but one can dream.

But gay people r awesome and the most fun people u will ever meet

you_failed 15

What a ******* immature thing to say OP. YDI.

So you called him gay fir what reason? If he isn't gay, congratulations on promoting hate.

purrantula 3

You're an idiot, and clearly homophobic and immature. Using 'gay' as an insult is degrading to LGBTQ people, makes you look like a twelve-year-old bigot, and proliferates inequality. You totally deserve what you got.