By jellybean_94 - 15/08/2009 04:33 - Canada

Today, I found out that my parents are first cousins. FML
I agree, your life sucks 137 414
You deserved it 7 360

Same thing different taste

Top comments

This happens more often then you'd think. But still, FYL.

My parents are first cousins too, lol, I turned out fine. Just don't go off with your first cousin, there will probably be some trouble there :P

Comments

Carosello 0

yeaaaaah this definitely sucks...not

woah_dang_baby_fml 0

You don't exist. See? I can say that, but it doesn't make it true.

There is nothing wrong with marrying a cousin. It does become a problem if you do it repeatedly over many generations, but this can be a problem with 2nd cousins or more distantly related relatives as well, if you repeat it over and over in many generations after the other. But other than that, there really isn't much of a risk - you can have a higher risk of genetically deformed children with a particular stranger. And in many places around the world people do marry cousins. I'm engaged to my cousin too.

pistolwhip91 0

if you're engaged to a family member, there is smething wrong. They are from the same flesh and blood. Too close. I mean, in a way, we're all related but at least with someone who's not family, the blood is so distant, the babies won't be deformed. Oh, so it's ok for you to marry your cousin, then your brother to marry his sister, so that all of your kids have the same DNA and they won't be cousins anymore, they would all technically be siblings. Then it's ok for them to marry each other? When will it stop!?

killinmesmalls 0

Good thing you're in Canada cuz that's definitely illegal in the US! Maybe they ran away together to Canada?

solocredere12 4
RESTAREA 0

And you telling us that you want to **** your cousins and using the term "make babies" makes us all that much more likely to believe anything you have to say. You sound like such an expert, dumbass.

lol i'm pretty sure if he were retarded, he wouldn't be posting here.