Deliverance

By Anonymous - 19/09/2019 20:00

Today, while at my family reunion, I learned my grandparents were first cousins. No wonder we're all crazy hillbillies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 585
You deserved it 154

Same thing different taste

Top comments

what 1

The webbed feet has got to be an advantage for swimming!

At least you've got a good excuse to stop trying at anything in life. That should be liberating.

Comments

what 1

The webbed feet has got to be an advantage for swimming!

At least you've got a good excuse to stop trying at anything in life. That should be liberating.

Curious to know where you’re from! This can not have been legal in the first place!?

Tywin Lannister married his first cousin and look how great his kids were! Oh wait...

Aiden89 23

Nah, you're crazy hillbillies because of where you're from. This fact just makes you inbred. Well, 1/4 inbred, unless your parents are secretly brother and sister, too.

It’s actually not illegal in the states I know of. If you think about it, the world got populated by a few people anyway. This had not only been done but common in history. Now, on the other hand, I could never do that.

There’s a doctor in my town who married his first cousin. They had to go out of state and sign a contract saying they wouldn’t reproduce. They both had kids from previous marriages so they didn’t want anymore anyway.

No worse than European royal families 👍❕