By unwed - 11/12/2010 06:56 - United States

Today, I found out that my fiancé is going to be deployed on our wedding day. FML
I agree, your life sucks 64 483
You deserved it 4 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bogwandis 0

The most she could do is see if her fiance could deploy at a later time. While not likely, the military isn't completely heartless when it comes to these things. Besides, there is no way either of them could've known during the wedding planning that he would be deployed that day. Don't you guys think they would've changed the date if they knew this earlier? If her fiance can't work something out, then she is out of luck. Depending on how close it is to the wedding, it's really difficult to find a day where everyone and everything would work out like you wanted. OP, I"m sorry that this is happening to you. I'm a military wife as well, and I couldn't imagine how frustrating and heartbreaking this is. Let the disrespectful comments begin :)

Comments

that's horrible I'm so sorry :( I'm also a military wife and my husband and I decided to just have a simple courthouse wedding first so that something like this wouldn't happen, and are going to have a real ceremony later on when we're sure he won't be gone :)

Erindub 0

That REALLY sucks : ( sorry. I hope he stays safe over there.

hmm you are right I guess I assumed because there are more men serving compared to women but yeah fiancé.

carcinogan 0

that sucks. hope he stays safe! Semper Fi!

I'm so sorry... That's terrible but atleast you can think about how much of a Hero he is to America and he deserves the respect of all of us! and to all the dicks that r posting this bullshit about you deserving it... just ignore them theyll get what they have coming sooner or later....

Wow 145, your name suits you so well. :)

Br@h bR@h I is Be fEleIn sOrrY For cHu ChU 2 beS be MakIN L0ve BeForE he Be LeAVin bR@h Br@h...

habeybaby25 11
clewis07 0

that's what you get for being with a government pawn.