By sherrylynn - 19/04/2013 21:50 - United States - West Haven

Today, I found out that my boyfriend cheated on me with my "best friend" while I was away on vacation. She is now writing on her blog about how heartbreaking the whole situation is for her, and how she's "stuck in the middle of all this." FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 815
You deserved it 3 838

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Poor her... dump him and never talk to her again. I'm sure you have lots of other friends who are not bitches who will lock her out too.

I'd say she was very stuck in the middle... Shitty friend (who is an idiot for posting that online) and a shitty boyfriend. Dump them both OP

Comments

She's sounds like a bitch. I hope you get a new friend OP. A friend that respects you and your relationships. Good luck!

I'm sorry you have inconsiderate, ignorant idiotic, - enough I words- ASSHOLES in your life. Dump the BF. Dump the BFF. Blog about the VD rumor surrounding them both. But be sure to include your own negative exam results. Go for ice cream; it's the other dish that is best served cold.

I literally JUST went through this except my "Bestfriend" tweeted about how dumb I was that I didn't know it was going on.

If she was so open about it that it was tweet material, then it probably WAS dumb of you not to catch on.

I'm sure she wasn't walking around shouting it and I'm sure her boyfriend was putting on a good show. Either way I'm sure the girl isn't dumb.

Exactly the situation , he had two personalities. Like he had EVERYONE believing he was someone completely different, & it was indirectly posted soo how was I supposed to know ??

First she had an affair with your boyfriend, and now she's acting like the victim in this situation? I think It's time for you to reevaluate your friendship choices, OP. What a bitch.

creativecreation 8

I've been in a similar situation. She was also my roommate at the time, but I had at least just broken up with him. I'm sorry :/ it's a terrible situation.

You deserve a better group than those creeps, ditch their sorry asses.

hazardmuffin 21

I'm sorry op :( That's a terrible situation.

c4rpi0 20

Instead of putting "stuck In the middle of of all of this" she should write "started all of this"