By mushroommouth - 01/10/2009 21:57 - United States

Today, I found out that if you don't clean the inside of your sonicare toothbrush, it can grow masses of fungus. I've been brushing my teeth with a vibrating mushroom for the past 5 months. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 775
You deserved it 22 712

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I have the same toothbrush and you HAVE to see the inside when you replace the head of your toothbrush! You shoulda checked it, but ya your life sucks.

Not really seeing the problem here. We served vibrating mushroom at my wedding reception and it was delicious.

Comments

doggie3 0

Well, it's not the end of the world. You weren't nrushingbypur teeth with the actual mushroom, so it's alright. But FYL.

the_enigma1019 1

How does a typo of that magnitude even happen?

franfran_fml 0
jw90 18

hahaha! I'm sorry but that's funny! how could you not clean your toothbrush after every use.

Me too. I've never regretted buying that Wall-E toothbrush.

I can't even use electric toothbrushes. They rip apart my gums! DX I love my pretty purple toothbrush to death. Gonna suck when I have to replace it though. Most of the other tooth brushes suck in terms of design.

I have to use the little kid toothbrushes due to piercings. But I like the little 4 year old kid designs.

boatkicker 4

Haha. I love my toothbrush. I keep buying the same one over and over in different colors. I've been using this kind for like 4 years now. Mostly in green, but purple, grey, and blue too. Once pink but I only had that one for a week cause I lost it..... sorry. irrelevant.

I really want to buy this toothbrush now. http://tinyurl.com/y9ukpet

Ladypartslegit 0

YDI for not changing the head on your elecrtic toothbrush.

Actually, i have had a sonicare for a few years now and i check it periodically, but there hasn't been any fungus.

HAHA! I think it's funny how you used the phrase "vibrating mushroom". HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA