By Nick - 26/01/2010 21:26 - United Kingdom

Today, I found out I have a daughter. How did I find out? She added me on Facebook. FML
I agree, your life sucks 462
You deserved it 70

Top comments

Wow. That is ****** up - so basically the mum told her daughter you were the father but didn't think to tell you she existed?

wow that's just awful. are you still in contact with the mom? if so then that's just messded up..

Comments

saranottelling 7

At least you didn't find out when her mom was pregnant on the Maury Show The Mom: You little son of a *beep* Why you sayin' dis. Why you sayin' she ain't yo baby? Maury: Nick, you ARE the father! Nick: *beep* The Mom: HAHA*beep* *beep* *beep* I have to admit though, sounds like a GREAT episode. So I wonder what your going to do now, OP. You going to contact her? Are you going to contact her mom? Find your many other unknown children? Don't leave us hanging- Maybe this can be a Dr. Phil episode!

THIS STORY WAS IN THE SUN NEWSPAPER TODAY. Fake, what a suprise.

If you’re that worried about it just delete your facebook account, unless you want the kid in your life.

lilbyrd43 0

i lke fmls like these. these r true fmls man sucks 4 u:(

to the people saying the mom could have had to decency to tell him, he should hve had the decency not to **** a girl and leave her

How about you get the decency of at least acquiring logic skills comparable to a grade school student. Did you get a personal letter from the woman informing you that it was not consensual? Or how about I say why didn't the woman have the decency to wear a female condom? See...I can reason like a dumbass too.

oh way cool, from only his one line. "Today, I found out I have a daughter. How did I find out? She added me on Facebook. FML" You know that’s what happened?? Please bestow your powers of mind reading onto me. How do we know he left her? She could have left him.. If it happened to me i would like to know so I could stand up to the plate or at least have to opportunity to do the right thing. In saying that, it is entirely her choice not to tell him.

#57 Huh, women leave men too. What makes you think he left her? He did NOT know she was pregnant, as indicated by the FML. They might have broken up anytime even before she realized she was pregnant. Or they may even have been a one-nighter after a party. WE DON'T KNOW. So what you're saying makes no sense.

OPPS have THE opportunity to do the right thing.

wooooo that's kinda cool I guess now u have some one to hang out with :)