By Anonymous - 17/11/2013 19:11 - United States - Ontario

Today, I found myself admiring my eyelids for being the only parts of my face not covered in acne. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 420
You deserved it 4 493

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bobo_the_bear 5

Been there. Acne is one of the few drawbacks to being young.

#2 Cure? Are you severely incapable of common sense?

Comments

I know exactly how you feel OP. I've suffered from acne for 7 years & have tried virtually every kind of anti-biotic available from my doctor, but nothing has completely worked. In a world which seems to value looks over everything else, don't let acne define you, there is more to you than your skin :)

OP, hate to tell you this, but the actual 100% flawless cure for acne hasn't been found yet. Differen't creams and such may work for you, but make sure you shower once a day, and change your bed covers daily. If you can't, get a fresh towel and cover your bed/pillow with it.

All a part of growing up bro!! You'll get over it.

myind_yabiness 13

You aren't an ugly person. You are a beautiful pepperoni pizza

You may want to consider drinking raw milk (unpasteurized, non-homogenized milk), at least until your skin / body is more in balance. It has a lot of nutrition that our processed diets sorely lack. You can often buy it at farmers' markets. Research the risks and benefits.

Better nutrition may be one reason why many of our grandparents grew up washing their faces with bar soap yet had glowing skin.