Ouch

By Anonymous - 17/02/2018 15:00

Today, accustomed to dealing with my old car's faulty accelerator, I pressed the pedal way too hard in my new car and crashed into a pillar, totaling the engine, and giving myself a concussion. I could still see the dealership down the street. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 534
You deserved it 4 203

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You never at any point in time thought about pressing the brake? If you crashed hard enough to total the engine and give yourself a concussion, you must have been going at a fairly high enough speed, meaning you had a few seconds to brake.

DraftHail614 17

So you just floor it every time you drive?

Comments

For the best night’s sleep in the whole wide world, visit MyPillar.com!

For a moment there, I actually thought you were a spambot. Almost clicked the little report to moderator button and everything.

If I’m a spambot, the human race ought to throw in the towel and submit to their robot overloads. No, I’m a real boy! Go, **** sapiens, go! C > Si!

You never at any point in time thought about pressing the brake? If you crashed hard enough to total the engine and give yourself a concussion, you must have been going at a fairly high enough speed, meaning you had a few seconds to brake.

DraftHail614 17

So you just floor it every time you drive?

Lobby_Bee 17

Sounds like someone bought a Challenger Hellcat. You're not the first and you won't be the last. 700hp RWD platform isn't for driving scrubs.

Obviously you didn't test drive it first! You earned that one! Life in the fast lane. I can't drive 55?

thatslifeiguess7 16

Why are you in the road? you need a lifetime uber account

okay. I might get having to press the pedal down because that's what you're used to, but did the steering wheel not work either? couldn't have just turned it a bit?