By anon - 20/11/2015 00:53 - New Zealand

Today, I found my expensive lingerie I thought I had lost. In my 15-year-old brother's room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 640
You deserved it 2 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

lexiieeex3 32

It's always super creepy when people here post about their brothers taking their intimate items for their personal use... Like dude you're supposed to protect your sister, have you no shame?

You might wanna check what else is also in there!

Comments

Something about people having their intimate nights in the family home. Do you scream and yell and your family hears you? Or are you sneaking around and being deceitful? If you're old enough to be sleeping with someone then you're old enough to get your own place where things won't go missing.

leogachi 15

@62 What if she isn't of legal age to move out? It could be an underaged girl sleeping with her underaged boyfriend. Or maybe she's not sleeping with anyone and she got them because they make her feel sexy and more confident. And she's probably not deceiving anyone.

yellowzinnias 20

I would try to approach him gently. There's a very real possibility that he's not perverse, but gender confused. Whether they fit him or not is irrelevant; sometimes it's enough to hold them and fantasize about being able to wear them. What our transgender or non-conforming youth need is patience and understanding, not automatic accusations. This is a good reminder for today, Transgender Remembrance Day, when we remember victims of anti-transgender violence.

I've had my brother steal my jewelry and even makeup!!! I don't know why!

Ask him and offer to help him pick some out that suits him better. Hell, maybe just say, "You know, if you're using my make up, I wouldn't mind helping you pick out your own? I just don't want to share mine because it runs out faster/isn't sanitary." Leaves him an out, but broaches the subject.

Because the OP, presumably, is not comfortable with an incestual relationship with her underage brother, who has already shown he doesn't respect her privacy? There is also the fact that life isn't like the ridiculous news that is porno "plots."

Greg1154 10

Let's just hope that got in his laundry on accident...

Does he have a girlfriend? Maybe he keeps it there for her. Is he ever left alone in the house? Maybe he invites a girl over and tells her to wear it. Who knows. Either way, I wouldn't yell at him about it. I'd gently ask him about it.

time to buy a really good lock for your room .

Noe you're going to have to take extra care of your stuffs

This is one messed up situation. Only reason it would be ok is if there was a laundry mix up.