By payne - 04/01/2010 21:07 - United States

Today, I found my daughter's brand new ipod touch. At the bottom of the washing machine. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 714
You deserved it 6 218

Same thing different taste

Top comments

graciedacie 0

Why do they deserve it? Whaaaaat? (Speaking to those who hit YDI, of course.) Dang kids! ;)

she deserves it for not checking her pockets. and only fyl if you were the one who bought it for her which i'm assuming.

Comments

Major_Panama 0

Are you the same guy that posted that FML about buying and winning an itouch for his daughter? That would be so awesome!

You bought your daughter an ipod touch when she was clearly not responsible enough to take care of it. Unless she's in high school, it's YOUR FAULT for spoiling a 7 year old with an expensive electronic they don't recognize the value of. BAD PARENTING. I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR YOU.

if it was a 7 year theres no way it would go unnoticed into the laundry... i doubt the ipod would fit in the pockets unless shes super obese wearing the clothes a teenager would

When did she ever say she was seven?!?

I was picking an arbitrary age. obviously it didn't say the age of the kid. the point was, he/she's too young for an ipod if he/she can't take it out of his/her pocket before putting clothes in the laundry.

Hah or it's called an accident! I'm 27 years old and still forget to check my pockets every now and then... I have other things on my mind sometimes.... I'm not perfect, neither is anyone else.

amberceleste 0

what?! you have a super ungrateful daughter idt she deserves that iPod. I'd give it back to her and tell her to get used to that one cuz that's the last one she'll get.

wow.... talk about making judgements based on stuff you don't know. might be being a hypocrite, but you kind of sound like a bitch

Seriously? Kids are incredibly ungrateful now-a-days. They expect everything. If I got my kid an expensive device and they ruined it, it's the only one their going to get. Unless they buy their own shit from then on. Only way their going to learn the value of money! I feel bad for the parents for a waste of money, but they deserve it for buying an irresponsable child.

dancingdoggy 4

What's with the ato-judgement of the kid? The kid could be anywhere from 4-18 years old. And most kids in high school have iPods... how does that make the kid a spoiled ungrateful brat?

If she can't take of it, she shouldn't have it. When I got mine it didn't leave my eyes for like the first couple weeks =P

dudeitsdanny 9

I got mine on Wednesday of last week. It only leaves my sight when I shower.

billings65 0

put it in a bag of white un cooked rice for a couple of days

Send it back, they'll probably give you a new one... if you tell them it was minimal water damage.

yasmeenjonasx3 0

Uh, hello? Who checks their pockets anyway? We make mistakes-we're human. You say the daughter deserves it; she doesn't! She messed up one ******* time. Idiots.

Major_Panama 0

You always check the pockets before you do laundry.

newsgit 0

you're missing the ******* point. We all make mistakes. I'm sure you've ****** up, too. I know I have.

Pen in the washing machine also sucks. FML for both of you.

how could she possibly deserve this? I leave shit in my pockets ALL the time, though it's never anything important. everyone makes mistakes, and I'm sure either her or her daughter meant to leave the iPod in her pocket. jesus.

tman118 0

slap a bitch. fyl if you paid for it but she deserved it if she paid it