By Anonymous - 31/03/2012 04:49 - United States - Grand Prairie

Spicy
Today, I found a used condom in my trash can. I have been happily married to my wife for 7 years, and we use other forms of birth control. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 164
You deserved it 2 945

Same thing different taste

Comments

missamerica95 0

Get the facts first. Don't jump to conclusions and get angry, give your wife a chance to explain. If you've been happily married for 7 years, I'm sure there's an explanation waiting for you.

mrnuleef 7
xninix_fml 36

^Straight onto a dick perhaps?

so then what are you trying to say here?

Don't worry OP, maybe there is a completely harmless explanation. For example, maybe she's a drug mule and that's how she stores the coke.

So I don't believe i've had the pleasure... -.-

I find it particularly interesting that almost all the comments thus far are suggesting that OP gives the wife the benefit of the doubt. If the genders were reversed in the scenario and the wife found some female underwear that wasn't hers, OP would've been grilled like a chestnut over open fire by now, with everyone crying out to divorce his sorry ass and take everything he has.

I think ppl are just trying to make him feel better.

jreuscher 0

I would think underwear and condoms would be two completely different things. It doesn't say whether they have kids from previous relationships, or if anyone has stayed with them recently. While it's more likely she is cheating, there are a ton of other reasons it could be there. If there's no semen in it she may have a sex toy and used a condom to help keep it sanitary. They may have a maid who it belongs to, etc. No one wants to believe they're being cheated on, people are just trying to help facilitate that to give comfort I think; since there isn't more info.

....obviously it's not from him hence the post -_-

Was the trashcan inside the house or outside? If it's outside, it could have been anybody's... Hope things work out for you.

cc_the_beast 6

Many people in committed, (supposedly) monogamous relationships don't use condoms...it seems you're too young to have any authority on the subject anyway.

I'm pretty sure you're allowed to shoot your wife for cheating in Texas and claim temporary insanity due to "cheatin' ho" syndrome. But seriously you won't get more than man slaughter...

If they've been together for 7 years they have most likely got themselves tested...