By pimdala_major - 30/10/2009 19:21 - United States

Today, I found a small bottle of chocolate milk in the fridge from McDonald's. I've been living with my grandparents while going to college and figuring they'd never drink it themselves, I took a sip. It had expired two years ago. FML
I agree, your life sucks 11 570
You deserved it 39 825

Same thing different taste

Top comments

seven_to_twelve 3

How could you not notice that? Milk, even chocolate milk, that's gone bad has a horrid smell. And after two years, shouldn't the milk have been solidified?

bullshit, it would have exploded. The bacteria that grows in milk lets off gases and if it hadn't exploded it would not be in a liquid form after two years. FAAAAAAAAKE

Comments

do your grandparents smell that bad that you couldn't notice the horrid smell coming from the milk?

KillaKingPerrie 4

Thats cool you don't notice the smell

waterynuggets 0

Obviously fake. There is no way in **** you could have drank milk in a MCDONALDS cup and didn't smell it and see what it looked like.

seriously... how would you have not smelled it!!!!!! and still... if it was in your grandparents house you should have checked it right off the bat... oh wow you deserve it for not knowing basic food safety rules... I don't drink milk anymore because that happened to me (it wasn't 2 YEARS expires though) and I wouldn't be surprised if you didn't either...

i've learned this lesson the hard way, ALWAYS check the expiration date.

hele_fml 1

Next, on are you dumber than a dog, we'll see how this college student can't smell it if his milk is expired. By two years!

whatsisface 0

Why would you want to drink chocolate milk from McDonald's anyway? But seriously, if you knew nobody would drink it, then check to see if you're right, which you were: nobody drank it! You're grandparents were probably smart enough to check the expiration date.

Milk that's a month old reeks to high heaven. So how in the world did you not notice the horrible smell?