By Anonymous - 25/11/2018 12:00

Today, I was celebrating my birthday when my friend gave me a chocolate as a gift. I wasn't suspecting anything and ate about half of it before I noticed something strange. It turned out there were some kind of worms living in it and the chocolate was about a year after the expiration date. I got sick. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 981
You deserved it 248

Add a comment

You must be logged in to be able to post comments!

Top comments

Chocolate that’s expired tastes like crap. How did you get past the first bite? And don’t be friends with regifters!

those weren't worms they were maggots 😨😵🤢

Comments

Chocolate that’s expired tastes like crap. How did you get past the first bite? And don’t be friends with regifters!

Paul B. Gyurcsanszky 14

With friends like that who needs enemies?

those weren't worms they were maggots 😨😵🤢

Hoeksche 9

that must have been low quality chocolate, good quality chocolate only gets a bit of a white layer on top of it, but nothing else changes to it.

Still disgusting

I hope you dropped the friend.

Old gift, new EX-friend.

Awww man, I should NOT have been eating chocolate fudge when reading this...

Xavier K. Valdez 8

They weren't worms... maggots! lol

if there were worms in the chocolate then they would have had to get in somehow. didnt you notice holes in the wrapping or something?