By Anonymous - 25/06/2012 22:08 - Denmark - Copenhagen

Spicy
Today, I foolishly told my husband that I know he's been holding back sexually, and that I was willing to indulge any sexual fantasies he may have. Now it seems that tonight, I'll be responding to the name "Fluttershy". FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 904
You deserved it 17 783

Same thing different taste

Comments

TwiztedYuri 9

take his hand put a resignation and a lawsuit look at him. smile. and walk away

golfman717 0

And that would solve what? If you are under 20, I feel bad for the next generation.

TwiztedYuri 9

gotta love posting from a phone. ducks everything up... not the first time. app needs a fix :/

MerrikBarbarian 9

Auto correct- the reason I resort to swearing in Huttese or other Star Wars languages. Auto correct cant figure out what to make of them so it learns them vs changing them to crap I don't want. XD

A whole world of sexual fantasies and he chose fluttershy?

@48 Because Fluttershy is sweet and innocent? D:

14 - It could've been worse, I'm just trying to think how. Don't worry it will come up, Nah I got nothing...

TheVelocirabbit 10

It could've been one of the teletubbies...

I would have picked rarity. Jk Jk. Seriously though I would have picked Jessica rabbit or Lois griffin. She is hot

@102 maybe that's why he chose fluttershy

I think he wants you to ride his lil pony

Ooor... The husband is interested in ponies... I'd be scared if I were you..

klovemachine 24

I hope he puts a saddle on that pony ;)

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

I'm a brony but it's not like I'm gonna be calling my girlfriend Fluttershy when we do it........ Or any pony for that matter. Brony and proud.

Mr. Roper haha. Maybe hes never in the mood?

Steve95401 49

Be careful what you wish for because may get it.

leogirl95 12
Hiimhaileypotter 52

15- I don't like you; creepy?! FLUTTERSHY IS ******* ADORABLE >:|

All the sexual deviance in the world at his fingertips, and he went for My Little Pony?? Your husband is a freak, but not in a good way. Ok, here come the thumbs down from the bronies. Sorry, but sexualising a children's show is just plain wrong.

stoptrying 9

Don't worry. The majority of bronies think guys like this are freaks, too.

TheVelocirabbit 10

I agree. I don't mind when people make their own ponies and whatever like that, but when "sexy time" is involved, it just ruins everything.

How is it wrong? It seems pretty innocent to me, why's it any of your business what they like? Until they start transferring this to real live ponies then just let them enjoy what they want...You could argue BDSM is also "wrong" because it incorporates violence and pain into sexual acts, but just because it's not something you're into doesn't mean it's a bad thing. Personally, I find most fetishes to be messed up, but while I may think it's ridiculous that is just my opinion.

Are you really asking why it's wrong to sexualise a children's cartoon show? Really??

Not at all, the question is redundant, I was really saying it isn't wrong.

If something is redundant, that means it over-specifies. I believe you mean rhetorical, which means that an answer isn't really being asked for. "Tuna fish" is an example of redundancy. Tuna is a fish by itself.

Don't worry Doc, it could be worse. He could try to make a **** animation or even a story with his fantasy. We can all agree 'Triple XXX Pony Fun Time' would be very frightening to us all.

257- Saying "Triple XXX" is redundant :P

twisted_cherub 14

There's a huge industry based on pornographic cartoons. Most is anime style, but if you run a search you'll find everything from MLP to Disney princesses. It may be weird, but it's nowhere near uncommon. Nor does it lead to, or in any way relate to, pedophilia. I'm not a fan, but it's no more odd than swinging, BDSM, foot fetishism, dressing in a diaper and being mothered, pony play (nothing to do with MLP), plushies, latex fetishism, or the millions of other things that turn a small group of people on, but are considered disgusting by the rest of society.

TheDrifter 23

Actually, acting out fantasies involving childlike behaviour by the partner is a common warning sign for both closeted and practicing pedophiles. Wanting her to be a pony is kinky, wanting her to act like a prepubescent pony is creepy.

227, Argh, yes that was the word I meant. That was a bit of a brain fart there. 337, I'd like to see some sort of statistical link showing that the majority of people who engage in that activity later go on to molest children, rather than information suggesting those who do often started out with childlike fantasies. Your logic is backward.

I agree. Don't sexualize it, it's a Kids show. I'm a brony but those people disgust me.

Ugh great. Now everyone will think that anybody who likes MLP:FIM is a pervert.