By homeless4Christmas - 24/12/2009 05:54 - New Zealand

Today, I flew my wife, myself and three kids to pay a surprise visit to my parents who were going to be alone for Christmas. When we arrived, we found out they decided to go on vacation. We have nowhere to go. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 380
You deserved it 28 080

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Ellowise_fml 0
Mutantking 0

Great job planning. Hotel Christmas!

Comments

ozymandias_fml 0

Are you broke? Get a hotel. Where were you *planning* on staying? With your parents? That's a dick move to begin with (surprising them with house guests) why not stay at their place and just clean up after yourselves?

I bet they knew you were coming and fled so they didn't have to serve you and your family dinner.

Snickerdoodlez 0

Maybe you should have called and asked them what they were doing for Christmas and they probably would've told you that they were going out of town and you could've avoided this whole thing. Sorry, but, YDI!!

pattheaninal 9

Go to the Santa parade! That parade is bitchin'! m/

Wow, you could have called a couple of days earlier to checkout their plans, not necessarily knowing every mintue detail of their day, just enough to know abt their overall plan. YDI. You're just dumb.

well, if that were the case it wouldn't be such a big deal that he was 'homeless4christmas' since he could just hop back in his plane and fly home. i think OP just has bad grammar.

Hmmmm maybe you were out in the parking lot during geography....it's hot and sunny in NZ at Christmas, and peak holiday season so accomodation is hard to come by. Time to learn there's a whole lot more in the world than the US

Ace118 0

Surprise, Mum and Dad! Here's an extra five people for you to house and feed! Merry Christmas!

honestly, who the hell cares if he didn't say with? We get the meaning, it's obvious. BFD.

Your parents are cool, they go on impromptu vacations at their age- I'm assuming they are past 50 if you have three kids already. YDI for thinking your parents are stuffy old farts waiting alone at home on Christmas Day for their relatives to surprise them!