By keisha89 - 22/06/2010 00:27 - United States

Today, I finally met the guy I've been talking to online for a year. I'd dropped 10lbs off my weight. He'd shaved 20 years off his age. FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 893
You deserved it 38 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

dudeitsdanny 9

I'm a 23 year old straight male model. I also act on the side and am working on the cure for cancer. Hit me up, I'm also available.

FYLDeep 25

Comments

Spewki 3

I've met three people in person that I met online. And all three of them were exactly who they said they were, luckily enough. One of them I actually went on to date, and have now been dating for nearly a year, But you can't really expect honesty from someone who hides behind a screen to talk to you. Try webcam chatting sometime. It helps a little.

that's not your fault it's his for being a lier how old was maybe I can meet him ^ ^ • • *****

dating sites ask you for your weight and display it to your potential matches?

Wouldn't you have seen a picture of him beforehand and been able to determine that he's older than he says he is?

YDI it for trading myspace (FAKE SPACE) for real space. leave the house, meet real people in real spaces - and delete your "virtual" fake life and all the fake people that shit comes with!

I say the OP deserves it. I mean you've been dating online for a year? I'm not saying go by pics cause anybody can do anything with those and alter those or use fake ones. But how about you know... a webcam? At least those are a lot harder to fake which means you'll more than likely see who the person really is. And if after a year that didn't happen and you were still that determined to meet him... then YDI. Can't trust everybody on the net.

YDI OP.. Maybe your online date was looking for a heftier girl to take out! sounds like a fail on both ends though.. A lose/ lose

toaster468 0

idk WTF ur all talking about but it said shave. when I think of shave it remindig me of shaving which is REMOVING the hair. So obviously this was a man pretending to be older and captivating woman at the expense of the companies FTP chat server bandwidth.

it never sad she lied... and online dating isn't bad it's just a new way to meet people. but sucks cuz he lied