By roxieee234 - 10/07/2015 05:24 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally hooked up with my longtime crush. I told all my friends about it, because of course I was really excited. Until later that night, when he texted me, telling me not to tell anyone what had happened, and that it was a one time deal. Oh, and right after that, he asked me for nudes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 318
You deserved it 5 584

roxieee234 tells us more.

I'm OP and just to clarify we were on a date so I wasn't expecting it to just be a hookup and the entire evening he had been talking about a potential relationship. I was quite vulnerable at this point and very into him so, obviously, I would've done anything he asked. of course in the end he didn't really want a relationship. and the reason I decided to tell my friends was because, as I said, he had been talking about a future for us and I believed him and I was excited thinking there would be more than just one night between us. turned out I was wrong. but also, no, I'm not a fuckgirl, just gullible.

Top comments

Say sorry, one time deal. Enjoy the memories.

Priorities are in check, covering his tracks and then asking for evidence right after.

Comments

LadyLuck93 20

Hookups tho, what you expect. You deserve better.

Actually this one really cute couple in my dorm started out like that. They hooked up the first day of freshman year. They kept insisting they were just hooking up, then that they were just friends hooking up, and would totally hook up with other people, but never ended up hooking up and eventually realized they actually wanted to be dating. Now they're together in a long term relationship. Still, usually hooking up without stating you wan something more isn't the best way to get a relationship.

You should be happy he wants ur nudes

No, she shouldn't. He doesn't seem very respectful at all to even deserve them.

davek 36

Send him a nice big photo of your middle finger.

Don't complain after selling your self cheat. Y did u not ask for a date instead of "hooking up"with him. Seriously self respect, learn your value as a girl. I say girl and not woman; because obviously you still have long way to go to be considered one. Hopefully you learn your lesson.

I agree that it would've made sense for her to tell him that she wanted more than a one night stand (though at the same time it would've also made sense for him to tell her that he only wanted a one night stand, as this FML suggests that they already had some sort of friendship/relationship). However, I'd like to point out that enjoying casual sex does NOT necessarily mean that a person lacks self respect and certainly doesn't make them less of a woman. Not everyone has to enjoy sex in the same way that you do.

I think, by now, we all know what a hook up is without somebody needed to clarify.

82- I don't think that's what either comment was doing

ezrajab 22

Why do people do that to one another? It doesn't make anyone feel good about anything in the grand scheme of everything sorry op

So after hooking up with someone you immediately told all your friends? He is a bit of a dick but if you aren't in a relationship and sleep with someone it is not that surprising when they turn around and walk away. And maybe next time don't go around telling people who you've been sleeping with.

Oh this isn't over. He wants nudes, he is either hooked or wants to brag. Either way you should play him and he'll come begging for more. I know it's difficult when you have feeling invested but it might work after all.

ezrajab 22

If you have any send him nudes of your ex boyfriend what a dick