By roxieee234 - 10/07/2015 05:24 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally hooked up with my longtime crush. I told all my friends about it, because of course I was really excited. Until later that night, when he texted me, telling me not to tell anyone what had happened, and that it was a one time deal. Oh, and right after that, he asked me for nudes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 318
You deserved it 5 584

roxieee234 tells us more.

I'm OP and just to clarify we were on a date so I wasn't expecting it to just be a hookup and the entire evening he had been talking about a potential relationship. I was quite vulnerable at this point and very into him so, obviously, I would've done anything he asked. of course in the end he didn't really want a relationship. and the reason I decided to tell my friends was because, as I said, he had been talking about a future for us and I believed him and I was excited thinking there would be more than just one night between us. turned out I was wrong. but also, no, I'm not a fuckgirl, just gullible.

Top comments

Say sorry, one time deal. Enjoy the memories.

Priorities are in check, covering his tracks and then asking for evidence right after.

Comments

Agree with 26. They were both "cheap" and "easy". Enjoying sex doesn't mean someone deserves to get treated like a piece of crap. If my boyfriend had been a "cheap, easy lay", I wouldn't have treated him like that.

I'm Sorry OP that sucks he clearly is a user and you deserve better do not waste anymore time on him. As post #19 wipe your mouth you seem to have crap coming out of it. You know it all who do you think you are? Until your life and you are perfect you have no right to comment about other people in the manner that you just did.

#32 I second your opinion. Especially since the OP clearly wasn't asking for it. A lot of us are SUPER shy and need someone else to make the first move. He (the duchebag who did this to the OP) should've been clear and upfront that it was a one time deal so that the OP didn't get hurt! He was only thinking of himself, and I hope the OP is over their crush! And OF COURSE we're going to brag to our friends when something we wanted to happen finally happens. Who wouldn't wanna tell their friends that they FINALLY hooked up with their longterm crush!?

Based on how the fml is worded, i assume no discussion of feelings happened prior to the sexual activity. Can't blame it solely on the guy becuase she wanted to have sex with him and hope that they would be dating afterwards. The only blame he gets is for asking for nudes after saying they wont be having sex anymore.

Why would you assume suddenly ******* WASNT a one time deal? I'm sorry, but unless he took her on a date or led her on she had no reason to think differently. He was a douche for asking for nudes after saying it was a one time deal, but unless one of them said they didn't just want a one time thing there's not really something to complain about. I'm a shy girl who has trouble sharing her feelings, but that's no excuse. People aren't ******* mind readers, stop crying when you won't do shit. If you really want someone, you NEED to get the confidence up to tell them. It's hard, but unless you try you have no right to complain. And yeah, it's exciting to hookup with a crush but it's selfish to spread it around. If he was looking for something more that could've ended it right there. Not everyone is happy to share something so personal with everyone and it's extremely disrespectful to do so if they don't want it spread around. A simple question to them and they will tell you if they are fine with it or not. If a woman slept with someone and the man bragged to his buddies and she complained, I feel like a lot of people would call him disrespectful or a douche. I'm sorry he asked for nudes but the rest I don't see him as being a douche for with the current info.

I hate it when people bring up bs like "you're not perfect so you can't judge!" Simon Cowell can't sing but he's the nastiest judge of them all. She deserved most of this other than the nudes, you can't expect a long term relationship from a hookup!

leogachi 15

@32 You're doing the same thing to #19 that you accused them of doing to the Op. Besides, that's what this website is for. If you don't want someone to pass judgement on you, stay away from FML.

leogachi 15

@34 It's not anyone else's responsibility to protect your feelings. If you get hurt because someone you hooked up with doesn't want anything more than that, it's on you that your feelings got hurt.

what a douche just tell him your glad it was a one time deal because he didn't please you at all and you won't send him nudes because seeing you naked was a one time deal

Boy, everyone is really judgemental here. Sorry your crush turned out to be an asshole, OP, but at least you got hurt and rejected before you got even more involved and emotionally invested.

If he's been a long time crush, I think she was already emotionally invested and she did get further involved when she had sex with him.

And had they started dating, and then became a couple she'd have even been more involved and emotionally invested, and yet even more so had they gotten married and had children. There are deeper levels of involvement and emotionally investment than having sex with a crush.

solarsanteria 15

Sounds like jerk just wanting a booty call. You deserve better.

I agree with you. No great love story starts out, "... this one time I hooked up with this boy. That boy turned out to be my husband." Uhm no. If she wanted more than sex she should have said something.

__________________ | | | SEND NUDES | |______________ __ | (__/) || (• - •) || / う

If he wanted only sex he should have said something too. They didn't just meet in a bar; they clearly had some sort of friendship or acquaintanceship before this. It sounds like he knew she had feelings for him and manipulated that.

Exactly, 47. One might expect this kind of behavior from a stranger, but one would also expect more respect from someone they know.