By roxieee234 - 10/07/2015 05:24 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally hooked up with my longtime crush. I told all my friends about it, because of course I was really excited. Until later that night, when he texted me, telling me not to tell anyone what had happened, and that it was a one time deal. Oh, and right after that, he asked me for nudes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 318
You deserved it 5 584

roxieee234 tells us more.

I'm OP and just to clarify we were on a date so I wasn't expecting it to just be a hookup and the entire evening he had been talking about a potential relationship. I was quite vulnerable at this point and very into him so, obviously, I would've done anything he asked. of course in the end he didn't really want a relationship. and the reason I decided to tell my friends was because, as I said, he had been talking about a future for us and I believed him and I was excited thinking there would be more than just one night between us. turned out I was wrong. but also, no, I'm not a fuckgirl, just gullible.

Top comments

Say sorry, one time deal. Enjoy the memories.

Priorities are in check, covering his tracks and then asking for evidence right after.

Comments

curiouslilbird 19

Yuck, what a dirtbag. Been there, OP...and to all of you saying that "well she deserved it because she shouldn't have given it up on the first date," let me just say that no one deserves to feel worthless and disposable, which is how many girls feel after being treated this way. It isn't rape, but it can feel just as violating when a man whom you thought loved your soul turns around and treats you like a used condom. It's a breach of trust, of intimacy, of your very self. FYL, OP. There are much better guys out there, trust me.

"Worthless and disposable?" That is exactly the definition of anyone, man or woman, willing to give it up so quickly. I mean do you really, actually know a person after one date?

And the fuckboi of the year award goes to...

If it was just a hook-up and not a date or anything, you shouldn't be that surprised that he wasn't looking for a serious relationship.

to assume he manipulated her or that he led her on is baseless speculation. the FML says nothing about that. She clearly was infatuated, wanted something more, and didn't communicate it. He clearly didn't go in thinking it was a relationship. she didn't communicate it was that. f her life for her hurt feelings and him being a dick about the nudes. she deserves it for making assumptions and telling everyone they ****** without checking with him. last I checked a guy would be considered an asshole for blabbing he had sex with some girl without asking her first if it was cool to talk about it.

ladyg228 15

I hope you told him to **** off! What a scumbag

Oh wow, what a winner... Take it from someone who was there for WAY longer than she should have been - don't do it. Cut all ties. Never answer any more of his calls or texts. He is SO not worth your time. Stay strong, OP xx

you can't trust too many people these days.???

DGL1138 13

Pffffft "a fuckgirl"!! Hahaa oh goddamn I've never heard that before.

Yes, OP, while you certainly do deserve better, you first need to think & act better so far as to deserve said "better." Building up your self-esteem & confidence first thing now will then give you the ability to wait for & appraise a better class of Mr. Right's. :-)