By roxieee234 - 10/07/2015 05:24 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally hooked up with my longtime crush. I told all my friends about it, because of course I was really excited. Until later that night, when he texted me, telling me not to tell anyone what had happened, and that it was a one time deal. Oh, and right after that, he asked me for nudes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 318
You deserved it 5 584

roxieee234 tells us more.

I'm OP and just to clarify we were on a date so I wasn't expecting it to just be a hookup and the entire evening he had been talking about a potential relationship. I was quite vulnerable at this point and very into him so, obviously, I would've done anything he asked. of course in the end he didn't really want a relationship. and the reason I decided to tell my friends was because, as I said, he had been talking about a future for us and I believed him and I was excited thinking there would be more than just one night between us. turned out I was wrong. but also, no, I'm not a fuckgirl, just gullible.

Top comments

Say sorry, one time deal. Enjoy the memories.

Priorities are in check, covering his tracks and then asking for evidence right after.

Comments

Wow, you can really see which guys on this site or total dicks from the comments.

knowing dudes like this, they can be classified as "predators" he knew what he was doing and knew it would work. Sorry OP for what happened but hold out and make him show you he wants more than a hookup. this strategy will weed out almost every single douche wanting only booty!

Sorry, but totally your fault. Anyone willing to spread eagle after just one date gets what they deserve. Try having a little respect for yourself. Crush or not-you put yourself in this situation. I mean. Who talks about a "future" on the first date?

you my friend....are very smart u say the truth. Both thier faults just cuz you like someone doesn't mean do anything they say? if he told you to rob a bank would u?

EmDizzle2007 28
gwenwyn105 1

All the people saying 'you don't respect yourself if you hook up on the first night' or 'They'll never stay with you if you give them everything they want right away': I slept with my husband on the first night we started going out. Obviously it didn't keep us from a long and happy relationship. 5 years strong, and still going. If ALL a guy wants is sex, why on earth would you date him anyway? Having sex on the first date is fine provided you're emotionally able to deal with consequences (like pregnancies, STDs, heartbreak, etc).

gwenwyn105 1

..except that's how my love story with my husband did. But that must not count as great to you.

AlexisMarie2018 9

Sadly I feel your pain only that she didn't ask for nudes she broke up with me the day after

glorywalrus 2

Sorry that douche took advantage of you.