By roxieee234 - 10/07/2015 05:24 - United States

Spicy
Today, I finally hooked up with my longtime crush. I told all my friends about it, because of course I was really excited. Until later that night, when he texted me, telling me not to tell anyone what had happened, and that it was a one time deal. Oh, and right after that, he asked me for nudes. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 318
You deserved it 5 584

roxieee234 tells us more.

I'm OP and just to clarify we were on a date so I wasn't expecting it to just be a hookup and the entire evening he had been talking about a potential relationship. I was quite vulnerable at this point and very into him so, obviously, I would've done anything he asked. of course in the end he didn't really want a relationship. and the reason I decided to tell my friends was because, as I said, he had been talking about a future for us and I believed him and I was excited thinking there would be more than just one night between us. turned out I was wrong. but also, no, I'm not a fuckgirl, just gullible.

Top comments

Say sorry, one time deal. Enjoy the memories.

Priorities are in check, covering his tracks and then asking for evidence right after.

Comments

you dodged a bullet, OP. now you know what he's like, and you can move on and find someone who'll treat you right

Cozy_Blanket 16

I mean she didn't exactly dodge the bullet. They had sex so he got what he wanted out of it.

JustinJK 21

I mean she wanted to have sex with him too. two way street. so she got what she wanted out of it as well.

True fuckboy. I'm sorry about what happened, he's clearly a douche and you clearly deserve much better .

Well, by that reasoning, she's a fuckgirl since I'm assuming you meant cause he just wanted a one night thing and acted on it. Whether or not she wanted just one night is irrelevant - you hook up like that, you can't be shocked.

SystemofaBlink41 27

I agree with this. The only douchebag thing the dude did was ask for nudes after he said not to tell anyone.

JustinJK 21

She's definitely a fuckgidl. You shouldn't expect a relationship if you just jump into bed with someone. If she wanted something more, then she should talk to him about it before hand. Kind of a ydi since she just acted on it.

he actually is a fuckboy ,considering he lied to op saying he wanted to be realtionship with her .only to then change his mind after they had sex . he could of just done the right thing, and told her the truth from the start.

What made you assume he wanted to be in a relationship with her? nothing in OPs post implys that.

best part is that **** boy doesn't mean any of that. it's a prison rape term that means a guy is literally only useful to be used sexually. OP blabbed about her sex life to everyone and didn't talk to him first. and clearly didn't communicate well. guy's a dick for the nude request. but can't blame him for wanting to not spread around he had sex with someone. especially if they're not in a relationship.

iPixelCheese 19

Screenshot him asking and post it. Seriously FYL

nitrog100 21

You 88.21% deserve it. Let's recap; you have a long-term crush on a guy, and don't make a move; I don't know who initiated, but the first non-platonic thing you do is do the horizontal monster mash; you then proceed to spread the news of your amorous activities to all of your friends. His asking for nudes was a bad idea, but you still need to learn to make better decisions.

Long time crush and you decide the best way to get him is to not go on a first date, but hook up? Classy. If you act like a one night stand, expect to be treated like one. YDI

bad_boyfriend 10

I will ever understand why in the era of Tinder and hookups people assume sex means anything. Sex means someone wanted to cum, thats it.

1960s: I will never understand why in the era of birth control and free love people assume sex means anything. 1920s: I will never understand why in the era of speakeasies and jitterbugging people assume sex means anything. And on...

I will never understand why in this, the year of the Lord 1138, what with raping and pillaging, that people think that sex means anything.

He was a cheap, easy lay too, and she didn't treat him like that.

Yeah it's hard when its not mutual:( sorry that happened to you:(

She was just a fuckgirl she let it happen.

#44 your one of smart people in this comment section it's not just the guys fault I mean if u wanna go get closer to like a relationship status you don't start with "hook ups" it's her fault to