By DSCC - 28/09/2015 03:07 - United States - Akron

Today, I noticed I spend so much time with my cats that I tend to hiss at things that scare me or that I don't like. I'm turning into a cat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 504
You deserved it 9 963

DSCC tells us more.

Op here I happen to take regular showers and I have a boyfriend I've been with for 5 years so just because I may be a crazy cat lady does not mean I am single or smelly have a good day sir :)

Comments

Reckon there are worst things you could turn into. Start worrying if you start licking yourself and join the wrong type of clowder. Good luck OP!

Yeah, I'd love to be able to curl up and fall asleep wherever I get tired.

cooltatgar 31

Cat woman? Did you wake up I've day with a mouse in your mouth?

I don't understand what the problem is

Hey, at least you don't have a thick coat of fur and whiskers. Although dangerously sharp claws could be a plus in some circumstances!

Even if she did, they wouldn't be retractable. That WOULD be cool!

I don't know about dangerously sharp but I have been known to take a chunk out of people (mostly accidents lol)

I've seen people file their nails into points before but I wouldn't suggest it. You take chunks out of everything whether you want to or not!

I wouldn't worry so much about it! Next step in the transformation will be purring when you like something!

I have a brother who turned into a full cat just last month. it's more common than you might think.

Redgy22 26

I'd like a follow-up on THAT!!