By concom - 27/05/2015 19:40 - Cyprus

Today, I finally found my watch after weeks searching for it. It was on my teacher's wrist. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 666
You deserved it 2 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pstraka6 20

Make sure it's the exact same watch first before making an accusation and then report the jerk!

Comments

idxntgiveafxck 17

Come up on your watch and rub it in his face

I think she's trying to communicate... Idk, I'm not trained well enough to decipher this.

idxntgiveafxck 17

Well aren't you a total bitch.

idxntgiveafxck 17

Well aren't you a total bitch

idxntgiveafxck 17

Well aren't you a total bitch

91hayek 31

Open casket was it? Let the woman rest in peace OP, she wanted to take a bit of her favorite student to the grave with her.

TallMist 32

Idk, #19. I've seen quite a few graveyards in this country... I'd say quite a few people are dead.

Epickitty58 29

I'm sorry, but did you read the FML? They never said that teacher was dead.

How did they manage to steal that off your wrist?

At my job, people leave all sorts of things behind, sun glasses, umbrellas, jackets etc... We keep it in a lost and found in our office but it's up for grabs if no one claims it after a few weeks. (Though, no one's ever lost a watch yet.) Maybe the teacher was wearing it as advertisement for whom ever lost it, to reclaim it? Fyl if it's yours and they refuse to give it back.

Op might have left the watch at school/in class...

SydLovesLacey 18

Same thing happened to me but with shoes....

I'm sure there's a pretty simple explanation but I gotta ask anyways: HOW did you lose your shoes?

Did you confront the teacher?? Just hope they are honorable (despite stealing your watch) and won't take it out on your grade or threaten you with a bad grade.

That happened to me once with a pen. It was about 10 minutes of arguing over a 10p piece of plastic

savy_m 14

Just teaching you how to steal :)