By Anonymous - 17/07/2015 17:14 - United States - West Palm Beach

Today, I felt some serious gas building up while at the supermarket. I tried to quietly fart it out, only to end up sharting myself. I had to frantically waddle out of the store as discreetly as possible as several people in the vicinity freaked out and tried to locate the source of the smell. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 572
You deserved it 4 359

Same thing different taste

Top comments

SpartyOnWayne 18

Love is like a fart: if you have to force it, it's probably shit

Comments

" locate the source of smell" it sounds like you planted a bomb or some shit xD

So people were following you like dogs? Or at least trying to...

You might need to find a new supermarket.

always do it near the exit of the store lol. or their washroom. in case of emergencies

You know the saying "never trust a fart". It is a true saying.

If there was some serious has building up, why didn't you use the restroom? More than likely, it's gonna be more than a fart.

YDI for not going to the bathroom. Stop farting in public, please.

Why didn't you just go to restroom? Then you could fart or poop, and either way it'd be okay.

nightfall8705 33

Story time, folks! One time, my brother and I were standing in line at a Walmart (of course!) and it was a really long line, but fortunately, there was only one man in front of us. He kept looking around all nervous and suspicious, and he was fumbling with getting his debit card to work. I was talking to my brother, and suddenly, in mid sentence, I was hit by a brick wall of stank. It was one of the most rancid things I had ever smelt, and it immediately made me start coughing. I heard coughing and gagging behind me, and people saying "ugh, oh my God, it smells like rotten shit!" The teenaged girl behind me said her eyes began to water because of the smell. The man in front of us looked around again all nervous-like and then proceeded to make a strange face. The cashier lady just stared at him. He then took his bags in his hand, and scurried off as fast as he could go. When I stepped up to the counter to place my items on it, the cashier lady said to me, "I think that man shit his pants." I said, "I think so too." The cashier lady looked horrified. The smell was that bad. Moral of the story - It's embarrassing, but it happens to everyone. You may need to shop somewhere else for a little while, OP. Just be glad you didn't run into 50 million people you know in the grocery store. It would be hard to live that shart down then... so consider yourself lucky, and never trust a fart, ever.

Never & I mean Never, Hold in a fart. Always let one go and just casually walk to an area where there's minimal to no people . I feel your pain though.