By bloated - 04/11/2016 02:46 - Australia - Brisbane

Today, I felt so self-conscious about my gut, I pushed it out and pretended I was pregnant rather than sucking it in. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 808
You deserved it 2 524

Same thing different taste

Top comments

nonsensical 26

Just make sure you rest your hand over it to make it seem more authentic!

Been there, done that. Choked when asked if there were any names I was thinking of, said "Elf Monster" in response. Confused a lot of people, yelled when they didn't believe me.

Comments

Wow talk about going all out haha Sorry that you're feeling that subconscious though!

If your feeling bad about yourself, try going on a diet plan or workout plan if you can. If not, **** the haters do what you want

nonsensical 26

Just make sure you rest your hand over it to make it seem more authentic!

Yeah, because all pregnant people rest their hand on their bellies all the time...

You ought to go in for an ultrasound, just to mess with them. "What do you mean you can't find the baby? Look harder!"

Been there, done that. Choked when asked if there were any names I was thinking of, said "Elf Monster" in response. Confused a lot of people, yelled when they didn't believe me.

Tried that once. Unfortunately doesn't work well if you're a guy.

if your self conscious then why not do something about it?

*you're Where does it say she isn't doing something about her weight? Those in the process of reaching a goal would still be self conscious about /not being there yet/. Besides, her username is "bloated"; this might be an isolated incident.

well if she is spending her time complaining then she ain't doing a good job working on it

Taking two seconds type up an FML isn't going to get in the way of exercising, dieting, etc. I don't know why you assume you can either lose weight /or/ post an FML. How determined are you to insist a stranger isn't doing something you have no information about?

Omg same. I was a chubby 13 year old so I did that and acted pregnant. I later realized that Id rather be a teen pregnant person than fat and also that I'm a male ??

I feel the same rn. On meds that cause me to bloat. I'm sure you look beautiful though.