By StillBurning - 19/08/2017 01:30

Today, I enjoyed my favourite pizza topped with jalapeños for an extra kick. I later got to feel that kick a second time as I vomited in the middle of the night. Some came out my nose. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 722
You deserved it 664

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wait until you take a dump tomorrow — you’ll get a literal kick in the ass.

Having something come out of your nose that isn't suppose to is terrible. I once coughed so hard, cranberry juice came out of my noise--and it stung. I can't even imagine how painful it must be for jalapenos to come out of your nose!

Comments

Wait until you take a dump tomorrow — you’ll get a literal kick in the ass.

Having something come out of your nose that isn't suppose to is terrible. I once coughed so hard, cranberry juice came out of my noise--and it stung. I can't even imagine how painful it must be for jalapenos to come out of your nose!

gobiteme2 34

Well that sounds like some kick ass pizza

gobiteme2 34

some kick ass pizza. Dam edit function

Need some pepto bismol for that burn? Might need some preparation h too.

This reminded me of the first time I got drunk. I had 7 shots of rum or whiskey (can't remember which) and ate a bunch of Cheeto Puffs. I ended up throwing up like 15 minutes later, and about half of it came out my nose. It was the most unpleasant thing ever.

it's the body's way of telling you that pizza as a main food source is no longer acceptable.

If you want a real thrill, try throwing up oysters.

Hey with spicy food it may taste good going in but in burns when it goes out

Left my crushed ghost peppers out for pizza day at work, can't wait to hear about it next week. I work off shift. My only guess as to why ghost peppers don't incinerate my arse is because you don't eat a huge amount. Sometimes I take a pinch to wake up if I'm dragging... Nothing wakes you up like OMG I'm on fire.