By rained - 02/02/2009 05:44 - Hong Kong

Spicy
Today, I drove an hour in a rainstorm to go see my boyfriend. Thirty minutes and a blow job later, he tells me he's going to meet some friends for dinner in half an hour then kicks me out of his house. It's still raining. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 477
You deserved it 7 704

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yennichan 0

wtf....i hope you mean ex-bf....thats definitely a dump-able offense...

When you have your girlfriend over... and she just gave you a *******... you are suppose to ask if you can return the favor... But obviously he had "better things to do". Bastard.

Comments

mizled 0

Haha By now the mofo better be an ex. God Damn. don't be a welcome mat. =/

Guiseppi 0

You are all telling her to dump her boyfriend, but none of you have any idea how she actually feels about him. None of you know the situation, and none of you know how much of a douche he was being. He could have been like, "Hey bitch, get the **** out," or he could have been like, "Sorry, sweetheart, but I've had this dinner party planned, and it was supposed to be just us. Would you mind? I love you!" Why don't you assholes stop spewing ignorant suggestions at everyone and just enjoy the humor of the story?

rockstar44 0

What crawled up ur ass and died

he kicked her out of his house, that doesn't sound too kind imo

While I do agree with Guiseppi (#35), I gotta ask... what urges you to drive an hour in bad conditions and get on your knees within the first 15 minutes?

@35: If he was sweet about it, maybe she wouldn't be posting it on FML? Just a thought.

#2 = win if u didnt swallow, thats probably y he kicked u out. even if u did swallow, bros before hos. sorry #32, u obviously need to get laid. stfu and gtfo

wow, I don't even do that to chicks who AREN'T my girlfriend, dump him....then stop by my place.

Where can I find some girls who'd be willing to go through rain just to spend time with me? ****** if I could find one...

etherealjoy 0

he doesnt give two ***** about you. get rid of him and go and find a nice man who can have some bloody appreciation for you!