By catherine - 17/06/2011 11:32 - United Kingdom

Today, I dropped my camera into water. The good news is that it's waterproof. The bad news is I dropped it off London Bridge. All the pictures and videos of my four-month trip around Europe were on it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 256
You deserved it 12 441

Same thing different taste

Top comments

luckily for you the London bridge is falling down so you should be able to go get it!

missy_lynn012 0

Comments

ZAE06 0

hey maybe she wanted to capture the fishes

dreamer007 0

It's a long shot, but OP could try a website called "I found your camera" (google it), where people post some of the pictures from found cameras so owners can identify and claim them. Assuming the camera floats, and someone saw it and picked it up.

that wasn't London bridge, but toward bridge. the London bridge is actually in LA last time I checked.... just to let you know.

it's actually over Lake Havasu connecting Arizona and California.

TakesNoShit 3

I'm so sure that in 4 mons of Tavel u ne er transferred anything to a comp or fb or something if not then yeh good one n always back up ur work :)~

Correction: I am sure that in four months of travel you probably transferred your stuff to a computer or facebook or something if not then yeah good one and always back up your work. :)

hcovballer247 0

I'm so sorry :( that really sucks

jamaymay92 0

umm... I thought the London bridge was in Arizona??

jamaymay92 0

it's in lake havesu city. unless of course another one was reconstructed. the original one was actually falling and crumbling so it was mostly deconstructed and then brought over to my lovely home state and reassembled.