By Lola - 26/12/2008 06:32 - France

Today, I dressed in my sexiest clothes to meet my new boyfriend at a restaurant. As I was a bit early, I took the opportunity to smoke a cigarette outside while I waited. The restaurant owner came out and said, "Hey, you. Go and 'work' somewhere else, please." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 514
You deserved it 18 952

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sis_fml 0

Perhaps you should realize that maybe money and expensive clothes does not equal class, regardless of sexiness?

Totally agree with #11—You can't put two super sexy things together and make it look good. It just doesn't work. If you're going to be in public, tone it down.

Comments

Totally agree with #11—You can't put two super sexy things together and make it look good. It just doesn't work. If you're going to be in public, tone it down.

bridgetheartsyou 0

if it makes you feel good who the **** cares? i mean who are you to judge someone? go for dressing sexy. it was still funny that the manager said that though. . .

See! That's what I tried telling the cops when I wore that dead lady's skin! It made me feel good.

crazybe3bshot31 0

damn that was mean. but i guess next time u know to dress like a lady.. than a ho.

a slutty rich bitch who smokes... can you go lower?

Where does it say she's slutty or rich?

sis_fml 0

Perhaps you should realize that maybe money and expensive clothes does not equal class, regardless of sexiness?

nonstopsand 0

you kill me! guys dont give a rats behind about your brands. brands wont make the outfit less skanky. big ups #15!

guys don't know how much your skanky clothes cost, they just know that they're skanky. you buy them because YOU know they cost a lot and THEY know you look like you're willing to give them a ******* behind a restaurant. the funny thing is, if anybody came up and commented on your gucci and prada and THEN asked you for a *******, you'd probably give it to them.

wow. why is everyone being so mean? OP didn't even describe what she was wearing so there is no reason to assume it was too revealing. the restaurant owner could have just been a total prick.

uprising_fml 0

I agree. why do people ignorantly assume when there isn't enough context in the post to label OP as a '*****' ? even if this guy truly thought she was a prostitute, that would only be one person who very brazenly and rudely insulted her. she could have been a very beautiful woman and while smoking, he offhandedly associated her with a prostitute. oh and FYI to everyone, wearing expensive clothes and showing a little cleavage/showing a little leg does NOT make a woman a *****. try looking up the definition before sounding like an asshole.

Oh look, I found the sane thread. Thank god for that. People on FML never cease to amaze me with their bigotry and self-righteousness.