By Lola - 26/12/2008 06:32 - France

Today, I dressed in my sexiest clothes to meet my new boyfriend at a restaurant. As I was a bit early, I took the opportunity to smoke a cigarette outside while I waited. The restaurant owner came out and said, "Hey, you. Go and 'work' somewhere else, please." FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 508
You deserved it 18 944

Same thing different taste

Top comments

sis_fml 0

Perhaps you should realize that maybe money and expensive clothes does not equal class, regardless of sexiness?

Totally agree with #11—You can't put two super sexy things together and make it look good. It just doesn't work. If you're going to be in public, tone it down.

Comments

KaY_mer_James 0

It's just the "(Gucci and Prada, worth a real fortune)" part that makes most people think you may be a snob, but I'm sure you're not, you just got mistaken for a hooker, and all you wanted was a nice dinner.

dancergirl743 0

Love your clothes:) but plz don't smoke.

Maybe keep your goods in and find a different restaurant to go to. People smoke, regardless of class, big whoop. You can dress sexy without going all out. If you're comfortable with it, good, but maybe others aren't okay with looking at that. You can be polite.

legoman213579 13

Why should she have to dress for other people she can wear what ever the hell she wants and shouldn't have to listen to the sexist comments people like you make

in public, sure. but she was at on private property and the manager has the right to enforce a dress code. If he didn't appreciate what she was wearing she shouldn't expect to be welcomed into his establishment. its not sexism.

If you don't choose your dates wisely I'm sure your boyfriend will be pleased, so don't worry!

I wouldn't even recognize those brands... Women are so much more beautiful with casual clothing and almost no make up but most of them don't realize it.

gucci and prada are mainstream shit, I ******* hate it. They just scream 'wannabe LA airhead"

fakkumairaifu 14

It sucks for you, but wearing Gucci, Prada, etc. doesn't mean it is impossible to look like a hooker, see Paris Hilton e.g.