By Whoops - 03/09/2009 20:28 - United States

Today, I discovered the guy that sits next to me in class is actually a girl. Not only is that bad, but we had to write a paper about each other. I used the words "him" and "he", and read it to the whole class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 261
You deserved it 42 367

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There are some people like that at my school, including a teacher. Nobody knows whether it's a man or a woman, so we can't say "Mr." or Ms." We try not to address him/her at all, and in private we just call the teacher "it." We always feel bad about it, but there's seriously no way to tell. Some people are just like that.

Comments

not ur fault if she wants to have a penis. are you sure she isn't just a black woman? they look the same

#106 you are a ******* stupid **** that slurps your feces fom your mom and twin sister so go suck roasted shit you sexist *****. you are obioualy just an angry, upset, **** ugle woman. so let that fester to the point you kill urself. silly ****

I've seen this person as school. She looks female, as she has ****, but could be male as 'it' **** sag all the way down. 'It' has short hair, and looks ugly.

that poor girl... imagine how she would be feeling, you should ahve known i hope you apologized

you racist that is a horrible thing to say

Casimir_fml 0

Ooh. I HATE it when that happens! (Happened to a relative of mine once... and she's a teacher.)

lmao some people say its raciest & or sexiest... it's not. If the female doesn't get some serious makeup and separate her unibrow or do something to make her gender known.. than it's her fault.

It's not your fault. It's not your fault. It's not your fault - it's not your fault. It's not your fault *you burst into tears*

its pretty obvious that if a girl intentionally dresses/has hair like a guy, then they are trying to look like a guy (read DYKE) thus she was probably overjoyed that somebody accidently mistook her for a guy, as that was her purpose in the first place.