By Whoops - 03/09/2009 20:28 - United States

Today, I discovered the guy that sits next to me in class is actually a girl. Not only is that bad, but we had to write a paper about each other. I used the words "him" and "he", and read it to the whole class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 261
You deserved it 42 367

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There are some people like that at my school, including a teacher. Nobody knows whether it's a man or a woman, so we can't say "Mr." or Ms." We try not to address him/her at all, and in private we just call the teacher "it." We always feel bad about it, but there's seriously no way to tell. Some people are just like that.

Comments

hmm...we just did the exact same paper in school...

iSmellNice 2

There's a LOT of FMLs recently about people who think someone is the opposite sex.

A_Wolfe 0

This has been happening to me at school, since I just started on Wednesday. Don't do what #7 said to do, by "getting someone to be the person to ask", that's just embarrassing for the person being asked, I know from personal experience. Just ask his/her name, and if it's a gender neutral name, just ask politely, and not in a mocking tone.

hahaha Don't feel bad, I went a whole year thinking the guy in the grade lower than me was gay, no one bothered to tell me that 'he' was a girl.

k seriously enough with the girls looking like guys fmls. its getting old..

crystal_81 0

You could've actually subsituted 'he' for 'she' while reading. Not that hard.

VampiressMiharu 0

Your reading skills = awesome ;).

write an essay about your classmate?? what are you like in 1st grade?

... Maybe you just don't have any fun interactive classes. (Or teachers who don't feel like doing anything on the first day. Sucks for you.) I'm a senior taking College-level Psychology and we had to interview a partner for the first week of school.

Wow, that sucks. I've seen a good few many people like that at school and a few times at the mall or movies. But that had to really suck for you. My question is what was her reaction to your paper? Lol