By Whoops - 03/09/2009 20:28 - United States

Today, I discovered the guy that sits next to me in class is actually a girl. Not only is that bad, but we had to write a paper about each other. I used the words "him" and "he", and read it to the whole class. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 261
You deserved it 42 367

Same thing different taste

Top comments

There are some people like that at my school, including a teacher. Nobody knows whether it's a man or a woman, so we can't say "Mr." or Ms." We try not to address him/her at all, and in private we just call the teacher "it." We always feel bad about it, but there's seriously no way to tell. Some people are just like that.

Comments

fanstasia 5

I had this happen a few weeks ago at a wedding! Neither me or my husband could figure him/her out. This person was introduced as Chris, just-Chris.

Come on, can we get a new category: Indeterminate Gender? These stories are getting boring now; they have put one of my dogs in a light coma. Let's put Indeterminate Gender and Underpaid Babysitter stories in their own boxes so I can conveniently avoid them.

Then we would also have to make a category called "I'm Fat" and "I Got Dumped". I like the more obscure ones that don't really fit into much of a category.

More like there should be boxes that say "Funny", and "bullshit"

hctdelks123 0

哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈哈,这种人就归类为新人种---------人妖。出于尊重,你可以问他/她要怎么称呼他们?(*^__^*) ……

Eresbel 0

The ignorance of people on this site is amazing at times - Ever heard of gender queer?

bexox 0

Yeah, well you're probably confused what gender it is if the woman's boobs aren't popping out of her shirt.

my daughter had a crush on a guy for months...would come home all bubbling with stories about how cute he was..one day she arrives upset, and tells me 'mitch is a girl!!'. she got over it, and dated her anyway.

mylife9753 0

dont worry it happened to me to but it was a guy n i thought he was a girl i said well you seem like a very smart girl.

mms4me1 0

UMM YOU NEVER ASKED Her name??

And you couldn't change those to 'her' and 'she'.... why?

You're trying to tell us that you wrote an entire paper about somebody whose gender you are not even aware of, let alone anything else? You are obviously lying. I am so sick and tired of explaining why all of you lying shitheads are ruining this site. Go **** yourself.