By Anonymous - 01/08/2012 09:02 - United States

Spicy
Today, I discovered that the only reason my husband is taking yoga classes with me is because he wants to be flexible enough to suck his own rod. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 708
You deserved it 6 586

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ChefPhilly 13

Maybe somebody isn't doing their job enough...

Comments

Thats original! I cannot say i know someone do this

Naomimi_fml 6

^Think of it this way: a man prefers having a mouth on his penis

Guys have all tried at one point or another i guarantee it. You clearly aren't doing your job as a wife to keep him happy so he doesn't have to pleasure himself.

Sucking dick did not come with the wife manual

Obviously not written by a man. But any guy that marries a woman that won't suck his dick deserves what he gets.

RedPillSucks 31

@22 Seriously? Guys have all tried this? That's overly assumptive.

A lot of guys really have tried it from what I've gathered. It's kind of, well, normal, I suppose.

A might feat indeed. It means you don't have to blow him, don't complain!

It also means he will have no need for a partner which will lead to a divorce.

Clamcreepy 7

Those ladies are very nice to look at when they flex and bend in all types of position. I much rather have a bendy straw bitch suck my dick than myself but to each your own

mhopper 13

Hopefully he gets flexible enough for better sex and will forget all about his little silly idea!!

Every man has tried that, if he is taking it so seriously, it means that you probably aren't doing well enough for him!

tony1891 22

I'm sorry. what? shouldn't that be a job for you?

night_saint 5

Has he taken advantage of YOUR flexibility, OP?

I have to agree as long as he is taking advantage of her flexibility how can she complain about what he does with his own flexibility while she is gone?