By wreckdit - 12/10/2016 23:55 - United States

Today, I discovered that my roommate is a drug dealer and has been keeping her product in our flat. I discovered this when several police officers broke down my bathroom door and arrested me while I was in the shower. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 791
You deserved it 721

Same thing different taste

Top comments

And to think she had the audacity to not offer u any...

Sorry to hear that OP I think you go pretty screwed but make some contacts in Jail and get them to 'pay her a visit' if you know what I mean

Comments

Sorry to hear that OP I think you go pretty screwed but make some contacts in Jail and get them to 'pay her a visit' if you know what I mean

And to think she had the audacity to not offer u any...

well, I can only hope your friend isn't a complete asshole and truthfully denies your involvement. If she tries to drop the blame on you to get off scott free then you either need a dam good lawyer or start learning how to make shivs

I don't think dam lawyers would do very well on a drug case.

MamaChey 24

Hehe. Those who dislikes the broken dam comment obviously didn't get it. Perhaps they can't spell either (or smell ether, lol)

I think dam lawyers would be excellent. They'd block the case in court, drown the prosecution in paperwork and generate an electric presence in the courtroom.

why the **** do people get disliked on fml for the most low key shot? On reddit, someone can get gold for making a child molestation joke. and on here, someone gets disliked the hell out if them for saying the most mundane shit.

I do find it strange that a community and a site/app based entirely on schadenfreude is so sensative when it comes to commenting. I mean, the first comment I ever made was berated by several other users because they didn't like the wording, even though it was a positive response to the OP

It's always been like this. It's really annoying.

Bern on this site for sime months. Its true what you say. My first comment.

takeittoem 8

Damn, OP - your roommate is a strong contender for "Worst Roommate Ever". Hope you have a good lawyer...

This is FML. She probably doesn't even rate top 10.

I'm assuming you didn't have to sit in jail since you were able to post this. Hopefully, they don't bring any charges against you. Same thing happened to a couple friends of (minus the whole getting arrested naked thing). No charges were filed, but they still lost custody of their kids even though they had no clue their roomie was a dealer.

They lost custody of their kids because of the roommate dealing drugs? That's messed up man, faulty judicial system..

And all this time, you could've been buying from her! And hopefully getting a discount -- drugs are expensive.

Jeez, I'm sorry to hear about this OP, I hope your roommate cleared this situation up for you.

Hey, everyone! Obviously I'm not in jail, because I was able to post this, but my roommate did NOT clear things up. We aren't friends, so she thought it wasn't any of my business what she kept in her room. It was pretty clear to everyone involved that I wasn't a dealer, so they let me go after a few hours. In the time that I was in custody, though, my neighbor told everyone what happened, so my roomie ran off with my car. They still arrested her, but now my car is evidence. It's also totalled.

Sheesh, you have some bad luck! Happy to see you were ok, tho :)

Just think of it this way: you found out about your roommate's job via law enforcement (the good guys, mostly). Imagine if you were invaded by the criminal elements involved in the drug trade. Glad you're ok

Must be some pretty serious drugs for them to bust in your apartment like that - was she selling like meth or what?!

Sorry to hear about your car, but at least you're not caught up in the drug charges anymore. The car would be no use to you in jail.

polsen4273 8

Wow. I guess youre next roommate will have a through interveiw.

MamaChey 24

I'll bet it'll be a thorough interview, too!

May the biggest bitch in jail make your roommate her bitch. I'd start selling her personal affects to pay for all the damage to the apartment and the down payment on a new car.

If it's on consignment, the criminal element will kick in the door later.when the roomie can't come up with the money to cover the package.

CliffyB03 28

I'm guessing "I was holding it for a friend" didn't go so well for you