By lauren - 08/07/2010 04:51 - United States

Today, I discovered that my cleaning lady steals valuables from me, and covered it up by saying that "the vacuum must've eaten it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 440
You deserved it 39

Top comments

One of the reasons I never let anybody clean my room, not even my boys. In fact...not even I clean my own room!

I hope you plan on pressing charges and getting her fired...fyl

Comments

fire her. I don't get why is this an FML.

Life is full of little mysteries. For some, even the obvious is mysterious. But we won't name names.

RaginSeagoat 0

I bet she is Mexican. That's why az passed that law

Flyers369 0

maybe you should have gotten a new cleaning lady after your first couple of valuables went missing www.sftlolz.com

bmboente15 0

well duh, you live in Texas! lotta mexicans steal... usually not that stupid tho

Haha, you are all sad who blame the op for having a real job that pays enough money so as to be able to afford a housekeeper. Keeeeep hating, haters!

I feel the exact opposite. Women like this, who have the disposable income to be able to pay someone to clean their house, are the kind of people who enable people like my mother to support their children and put themselves through school. When you're making assloads of money it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to get on your hands and knees scrubbing the kitchen floor, when you could be paying a single mother who needs that money to do it for you. You just have to pick and choose who you allow into your home, and if you haven't been given reason to trust them implicitly be there when they are.

hey what's the fuss calling the police sounds a bit dramatic all you need to do is either replace the vacuum but I'd suggest buy a new one?

The cleaning lady was stealing her stuff, not the vaccum. Get your facts straight.

Get a new one, OP. My grandparents used to have a cleaning lady till they found out she stole, too. Now they don't have one and their toilet is dirty. I have to hover. :(

Mmmnooo, me no steal... Me need more lemon Pledge.

OP should ask the cleaning lady to take a flyer about your missing valuables. maybe she'd say "missah supahmahn no here... no.... no....."