By lauren - 08/07/2010 04:51 - United States

Today, I discovered that my cleaning lady steals valuables from me, and covered it up by saying that "the vacuum must've eaten it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 440
You deserved it 39

Top comments

One of the reasons I never let anybody clean my room, not even my boys. In fact...not even I clean my own room!

I hope you plan on pressing charges and getting her fired...fyl

Comments

fyl. but maybe u need to have some hard evidence? Something to go against her in case she bites back with racist or sexist discrimination accusation.

I would contact the police immediately. They will most likely take a report and can help you proceed. Probably they will have you talk to an investigator from the District Attorney's Office. If she comes back with some wrongful termination crap, well, there is guidance there for you. Take it all. This is why we pay taxes. If you are reluctant to do this, at least fire the thief and tell everyone you know might use her about it. They don't deserve to be victimized like you've been.

revenge! you got to steal her virgin...and many times...

ArtIsResistance7 1

Yeah, this happened to my step-mom. The lady stole a bunch of money, jewelry and a gun, then went to the tip of florida for a ride to Puerto Rico. My step-mom is a federal agent, so the authorities were alerted and the lady thief was apprehended getting off a boat in Puerto Rico. Alert the authorities! You never know when they'll book it with your possessions.

ya call the cops and teach her a lesson. no cleaning lady should steal someones stuff

skyeyez9 24

This is why I clean my own home. You don't hire strangers to clean unless you are there watching.

Krissmerida 0

53- how do you know she's Mexican? ******* racist.

she better make some pussy payments.