By Username - 09/08/2011 00:03 - United States

Spicy
Today, I discovered that if I work out, I can't get an erection, but if I don't work out, my penis functions fine. This wouldn't be such a problem if I wasn't a professional bodybuilder. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 740
You deserved it 13 521

Same thing different taste

Top comments

markrs 0

Hey having sex is exercise too... The fun kind

Comments

well good news is all the steroids will cause your junk to shrink soo it's not going to make a difference for the girl..

ydi for having THE MOST USELESS profession on the face of the Earth

ReynshineCutting 10

It's only "useless" to ignorant ***** who don't care. I could say that being a receptionist at an office is useless too because of automated systems and because I think desk jobs are horrid. There's nothing wrong with bodybuilding, idiot. If you could turn your favorite hobby into a career, you'd do it in a second.

99 -- well said. 89 -- perhaps you shouldn't have a profession. Perhaps you can, too, drift through life aimlessly without a clue in the world where you're going. Maybe then you'll find true happiness. *snicker* The fact of the matter is that people enjoy different things, and as long as it doesn't harm others, then there is no reason you shouldn't be able to do it.

ReynshineCutting 10

Thanks Kid. I'm engaged to a bodybuilder so I totally get it and get to live the life of a show wife :)

One word came to mind when i saw body builder, - steriods...

AKSpray 4

one word comes to mind when you talk as if you know anything about them: moron.

Did you ever think maybe it's the supplements you're taking?! C'mon, use your brain, it's a muscle too.

I think you're thinking about the heart, which is a (mostly) involuntary muscle. Funny how people confuse their heads and their hearts these days. Makes you wonder...

hethomas27 0

My trainer is a body builder and that's clearly a personal question that I wouldnt ask him..but during competition he works out vigorously. In the off season he just maintains his workouts. Maybe you need to cut down ur working out. You still keep ur muscles but u can also hav sex. Problem solved

I bet it has something to do with the supplements you use