By rider - 24/11/2009 10:58 - Qatar

Spicy
Today, I decided to surprise my wife at her softball game. I saw her distinctive motorcycle jacket through the canvas dugout wall and decided that I would feel her up from behind, to surprise her. She lent her jacket to a friend. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 162
You deserved it 11 496

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Groping anyone in public = FAIL dude. Something like this happened to my daughter... she was humiliated and felt victimized for a very long time because some guy thought he was grabbing his wife. He's lucky he left before I found out what happened. Maybe you should try keeping your hands to yourself in public.

A random guy groping her in a video store is no accident. She's also mildly autistic. he didn't hug her, or try to hold her hand or any other innocent gesture. He copped a feel in a family oriented place of business. What I teach my daughters is that they have a right to not be pawed by some jerk because their shirt might be the same color as the jerks wides shirt. Would you want your private parts grabbed by a stranger? wait... maybe you shouldn't answer that.

Comments

guckylynn 19

Why would you do that? I'm sure your wife isn't the only woman in the world with that jacket. Here come the sexual assault charges..

ha ha did she turn around and slap u then kick u in your balls?? who does that

kristidgranger 3

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

To be honest the fact that your comment was 47 minutes after the actual comment... I think you wanted your comment to be buried?

why would you potentially embarrass your wife like that? glad I'm not married to you!

atlest it wasn't like that episode of Malcom In The Middle when Hal slaps a ladies ass thinking it was his wife while he was wearing nothing but his underwear (not boxers) in the mall

AeFinder224 0

lol I remember that episode it was a speedo though not underwear XD

iFerret 0

Imagine how she must have felt.

morgan020 0

haha I could see my husbad trying to do something like that and it ending badly too lol.

Groping anyone in public = FAIL dude. Something like this happened to my daughter... she was humiliated and felt victimized for a very long time because some guy thought he was grabbing his wife. He's lucky he left before I found out what happened. Maybe you should try keeping your hands to yourself in public.

You should chill. People make mistakes. Learn to laugh and move on.