By hayah - 21/02/2010 06:08 - France

Spicy
Today, I decided to not go to a strip club for the second Saturday in a row, because I didn't want to appear desperate in front of the strippers. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 368
You deserved it 23 401

Same thing different taste

Top comments

how the **** do these fmls even get accepted :/

but you are desperate and why would you care what a dirty stripper thinks of you?

Comments

xx_kaelen_xx 0

umm hello strippers don't care if ur desperate

jason2468 0

op u r a complete idiot do u think they give a shit wether ur desperate or not!!

daisyclouds 0
perdix 29

The entire premise of the stripping industry is that you ARE desperate! Guys will high-end pussy at home aren't wasting time at the strip clubs. Do you avoid restaurants so that you do not appear hungry in front of the servers?

lol. I hate it when people think I'm hungry

metalmusic 0

Dude. I love you. xD And does OP not know that most strippers work different shifts/nights? For God's sake go on Friday. You won't seem desperate anyway. You're just money to them. To seem desperate is implying that they even notice you.

perdix 29

I can't tell you the discomfort I've endured when I go to a place that has a men's room attendant! How can I let that dude think I need to take a pee or a dump?

I won't hire a maid because I don't want her to think I'm a slob. I also haven't been to work in days because I'd hate for them to think I need the money.

ILikePopCorn 0

haha #48 comments like these make my day a whole lot better

OP, stop spending all of your money at the club to no avail and just bang my ex wife like everyone else.

metalmusic 0

But doesn't your ex wife work there now?

#30 that is hilarious. Now, how do I get in contact with this ex-wife?

that wasn't nice perdix. nor funny. that comment kinda made me wanna jump thru this FML and ****-start your head just to help get u back on track with your witty and intelligent humor.

perdix 29

Actually, I was aiming it at the OP, not you. When I wrote it, I didn't realize that metalmusic had referred to you. Sorry for the confusion.

you look desperate just by going in the first place, sorry