By Anonymous - 09/05/2009 14:48 - United States

Today, I decided I would eat healthy in order to lose weight. Feeling powerful, I threw away all of the icecream in my freezer. An hour later, I picked the icecream carton out of the garbage and ate the entire half-melted carton. FML
I agree, your life sucks 222
You deserved it 458

Top comments

moleSG 6

YDI. If you can't control your cravings that badly, then you need to throw it away and KEEP it away.

Sorry, that is disgusting. I've never heard of anyone who has such a lack of self control.

Comments

awsnapitsrachel 0

tbh, you kinda make me want to vomit. that's disgusting and pathetic.

Wow, talk about lack of will power, and ew, why would you do that? If you want to lose weight, don't let food control you. Or exercise to compensate for the food you eat. I sincerely hope for the best in your endeavor to lose weight, good luck.

ACT99 0

Wow you people are terrible. The poster needs therapy not criticism. Calling them stupid isn't going to help them at all.

yummehMOO 0

well, sadly, these people don't want to help the OP

wow. not only do you not have any self control, you are a pig too. oink!

Did any of you ever watch Starved? One of the main characters did this every day. He had episodic anorexia and compulsive over eating disorder. It's not uncommon and it's a very sad and painful experience. I wish the OP luck on his/her path.

katherinebby17 28

#104, fat people who hate on skinny people are just as bitchy and pathetic as skinny people who hate on fat people. In fact, they're probably worse, because everyone knows they're just saying that shit 'cause they're jealous.