By Anonymous - 09/05/2009 14:48 - United States

Today, I decided I would eat healthy in order to lose weight. Feeling powerful, I threw away all of the icecream in my freezer. An hour later, I picked the icecream carton out of the garbage and ate the entire half-melted carton. FML
I agree, your life sucks 222
You deserved it 458

Top comments

moleSG 6

YDI. If you can't control your cravings that badly, then you need to throw it away and KEEP it away.

Sorry, that is disgusting. I've never heard of anyone who has such a lack of self control.

Comments

lmmmr 0

#39/52 - You're right. You sound incredibly presumptuous and sexist.

Self-Control. Your doing it wrong.

Heehee! They say stereotypes exist for a reason!

LoveFifteen 0

Why did this pitiful FML get published, but mine didn't. :-(

I'm skinny and I still trash dive for dip sometimes. I also once ate cat food when I got hungry =[

ew. why would you even fml that. you're just a failure. at life. haha . i'm sure these comments wanna make you go eat more icecream. DON'T nasty.

mj2123 0

#71 - I wasn't asking why you guessed female. I just don't see why it matters. Also, I'm a woman. I would take chips over ice cream any day. *shrug* #74 - Uh, what? Were you agreeing with me? Because it sounds like you think #39 and I said the same thing...

xoxoAudreyxoxo 0

Hey don't sweat it, overeating happens to the best of us. You can have a fresh start tomorrow.

FATTY_MCDOOGLE 29

yeah, right after a big ol' helping of cake and ice cream.

I can understand having a powerful urge for ice cream, but, in order to satisfy it, you seriously went into the garbage and dug out your smelly, melted ice cream instead of just going to the store and buying more ice cream?