By Anonymous - 09/05/2009 14:48 - United States

Today, I decided I would eat healthy in order to lose weight. Feeling powerful, I threw away all of the icecream in my freezer. An hour later, I picked the icecream carton out of the garbage and ate the entire half-melted carton. FML
I agree, your life sucks 222
You deserved it 458

Top comments

moleSG 6

YDI. If you can't control your cravings that badly, then you need to throw it away and KEEP it away.

Sorry, that is disgusting. I've never heard of anyone who has such a lack of self control.

Comments

Awesome illustration. OP, try hypnosis. People say it works. >_>

PandaSayMoo 0

That illustration was awesome. to be honest, you shouldnve thrown ALL of it away, rewarding yourself will a small bowl of ice cream won't make you gain 50 pounds.

Oh, so apparently you & the OP are good friends, then? Because unless you actually KNOW this person and have spent an extended period of time in their presence, then it's ludicrous to assume they're a "gluttonous pig" (as you so eloquently put it). Not everyone who eats a carton of ice-cream is a fat-ass, just as not everyone who eats an entire cucumber is skinny. The fact that most of the comments to this FML are negative & derogatory really speaks to the state of our society. Did it ever occur to you that the reason Americans are portrayed negatively is not JUST because we have an obesity epidemic, but because we are rude, judgmental, and have nothing better to do with out time than to belittle anonymous posters over the internet? Claims like "you don't have an ounce of self control" are outrageous and ridiculous because you know nothing about this person other than what they chose to share via the internet. Perhaps it is you, #179, that is contributing to the less-than -flattering image of Americans by making ridiculous and unsubstantiated claims just because you think you are better than the OP. One day you will gain an ounce of intelligence & realize that berating an anonymous poster via the internet is not the way to make yourself feel better about whatever issues you are currently facing. Unlike you, though, I'm NOT sorry. It's true, & it had to be said (sound familiar?).

grimmelok 0
KCrage 0

I kinda did the same thing well I had McDonalds at home and when i finished mine i was still hungry and i knew my mom didn't eat hers so I go looking for it and it was in the garbage but the fries were still in the bag . but in the garbage and i just started eating it .

thats sad. be strong and hold back the need junk food even though its hard!

I hate every last ******* one of you. Binge eating is a disorder just like anorexia and bulimia, and you should all be ******* ashamed of yourselves for calling a mentally ill person "pathetic". You're disgusting and the only reason you have the balls to be assholes is thanks to the anonymity of the internet.

Doorhandle57 0

time for some frozen yogurt substitution! only 110 calories per 1/2 cup, just saying