By Anonymous - 09/05/2009 14:48 - United States

Today, I decided I would eat healthy in order to lose weight. Feeling powerful, I threw away all of the icecream in my freezer. An hour later, I picked the icecream carton out of the garbage and ate the entire half-melted carton. FML
I agree, your life sucks 222
You deserved it 458

Top comments

moleSG 6

YDI. If you can't control your cravings that badly, then you need to throw it away and KEEP it away.

Sorry, that is disgusting. I've never heard of anyone who has such a lack of self control.

Comments

#90 = gay......wtf was the point of you even commenting on this FML when you just wanted to say some stupid shit about the one above it.......you are probably fat and gross yourself with no self-control which is why someone said it and left several spaces down and said it below.......who know why #89 did that......maybe so fat asses like you and every other fat piece of shit like you with no self-control will get the ******* hint and not go digging for shit in the trashcan cuz your hungry.

I ...er...eww. This is mos def a FYI before a YDI. Need better control ma. You can do it, you won't find happiness at the bottom of a ice cream tub. Though apparently you can find some at the bottom of a garbage bag =X

thats not an fml that a fys (**** you're stupid) you must be huge.

staceybbe 0

don't be so hard on this person. everyone has their addictions. ever tried to quit smoking? you know it's tough so calm down.

WOW !!!! Thats all i have to say. Oh and also Wtf is YDI ??!!

aww, keep at it. Just a little setback, sounds like you had yourself in the right mindset for a while there, just get back to it!

YDI = You Deserved It btw Go seek some medical help you really need some

YDI, and thats gross, but I get where you're coming from. Some people have no idea how hard resisting cravings can be. Like those pathetic skinny chicks with fast metabolisms who look like they haven't hit puberty yet. But seriously, get some self-control and you'll lose the weight. That's what I did.