By Anonymous - 01/12/2015 09:49 - Australia - Corrimal

Today, I couldn't see my car in a crowded car park. I pressed unlock on my keys and saw the lights flash. As I walked over I also saw someone run from my car with an armful of my stuff. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 708
You deserved it 6 603

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Damn. Sorry OP. Any chance you can get what got stolen covered?

Comments

Two words, Panic button... (The red one OP)

danimal_crackerz 26

That person saw an opportunity, and took it.

neuronerd 28

Two lessons. 1. Lock button not unlock. 2. Never keep stuff visible in your car. Either keep no valuables in your car, or if it's unavoidable (like you've been shopping and haven't gone home yet), keep it in the trunk. However, visibly putting things in your trunk before leaving your car unattended can also call the attention of thieves. Not trying to victim blame, just giving suggestions for the future.

drc2010 13

Next time press the alarm button or the lock button to find your car, never the unlock button.

That's why you press lock, or press it 2 times to get the horn to honk

megs925 16

Seems like the lock button would've been a better option, given you'd not only see the flash but hear your car too.

That is why you use the lock button when you can't find it.

amccaul1976 8

that's why you hit the lock button. it still lights up but no one can get in. logic man use it.

smarti1809 12

always push the lock button. it makes the same noise.

BloodyGlass 10

I would've chased them down, screaming thief at the top of my lungs, but if you were unable to do that, I understand.