By Oraashi - 26/06/2012 17:18 - United Kingdom - Stoke-on-trent

Today, I confessed my feelings to the girl I've been in love with for three years. Her response was to well up, start crying, and ask me why I had to have chosen her. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 257
You deserved it 2 878

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her she is so special, she is the only one worthy :D...or the truth as to why you seek her.

Dump her. Doesn't matter, had sex. You can do better. Aw, I'm sorry. Bitches be crazy. That sucks. There, now that I've gotten those stupid comments out of the way, there's no excuse to repeat ANY of them.

Comments

MrRager7 1

What a bitch. You can't choose the people you love.

Isn't that kind of an argument against your own point? She's not a bitch just because he isn't her type, or she doesn't want to date. Grow up.

McNerdyNerd 8

No, but I think their point was she's a bitch because she burst into tears and clearly made OP feel aweful..she could have been more...tactful..

MrRager7 1

I called her a bitch because she could have handled the situation better. Being told "why did you have to choose me?" after confessing your feelings to someone you're in love with isn't exactly what you wanna hear. Sounds too harsh. THAT was my point.

cptmorgan6 8

Yea...it all fun and games till it happens to you. Show a little sympathy for God's sakes!!!

That's as awkward as trying to buy pants for a man with three testicals...

SystemofaBlink41 27

I'm pretty sure a normal pair of pants would fit a three-testicled man....

Been down that road op just cut ties and move on there is someone that will like you of the bat you don't have to do all this work for nothing. On to the next my friend

melodywarner17 0

You did wait three years. While you thought of her as the love of your life, she was probably thinking of you as her really awesome best guy friend. Definitely sucks, OP.

xk75 4

Really awesome guy friend, or creepy scary stalker, or guy she hardly even knows.

Do you even know what site you're on right now?

KiddNYC1O 20
Stormdriven37 6

I think he is referring to, as many already have, to her reaction of crying and her response of "Why did you have to choose me." She could have answered him in a much kinder an thoughtful way, letting him down easy.

You seriously made an account just to troll...

AngelicTide 11

Context!!! Could be positive or negative!

I could swear you've already written that exact comment on this exact FML.

She is not even worth your time. Move on.