By hopeless - 26/02/2011 06:49 - United States

Today, I cheated on my math exam. I still failed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 13 017
You deserved it 74 377

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Wow, the trick is to sneak a formula sheet.

SarahStarzz 0

Ppl cheat all the time no big deal.... But next time study :)

You are correct. The fact that people do something regularly makes it ok. Don't be so goddamned naive. Cheating is NOT ok. If it were, it wouldn't be cheating.

Yeah, just think about it.. What if Doc cheated his way through med school? I bet you wouldn't want him operating on you, now would you?

Even a doc who cheated in school can prescribe opioid drugs, so it's fine by me.

Gondile 4

You know a good way to cheat? (this only works if your teacher allows water bottles) 1. Remove wrapper from water bottle (ie Disani or Nestle) 2. Scan to computer. 3. Delete all text for nutrion value and ingrediants. 4. Replace with answers you need to know. 5. Print. 6. Label 7. Glue or tape back on the bottle. ????????? PROFIT!!!!

This is why people go to work every day and have to deal with idiots who don't know how to do their job. They cheated their way through school, and now they have a degree they never should have received and put a burden on people who actually learned something in school. People who cheat on tests should be kicked out of whatever class their in, and not given a refund (if it's for college.)

RavenMoon 0

Thats the stupidest thing I ever heard.

NextBigThing5044 0
carnage1106 0

hi I'm timmy turner and I ... CHEATED ON MY MATH TEST

Avenged7Gabe 0

hi I'm Gabe and your a retarded little asswipe that watches too much cartoons

carnage1106 0

I watch to many cartoons? you're the one that knew what I was talking about

Hey, Gabe. How about you shut up? I though it was cute and funny.

59- HE WATCHES CARTOONS, HE MUST BE DESTROYED. Way to be a dipshit 59 good job.

katelynnvong 0
SaltedSeaSlug 0

you're even too stupid to cheat. might as well drop out now.

pandabeargirl89 0
thepirate19 3